Saturday 24 September 2011

Photoshop Work

Original photos
 
Rayna Fairy 

Ariene Ruby Slippers



I'M GOING TO TELL YOU A SECRET
 
  Original photos


 A DVD cover I created for Madonna's documentary I'm Going To Tell You A Secret. 
All images used (except for the birds and sunset background) were from the above selection from Steven Klein.



GIGI GALE
A birthday gift created for a friend of my brother.
(Left: Original Photos used.)



FAREWELL WITH GLEE
 A farewell gift created for a friend of my brother.
(Left: Original Photos used.)



MY AVATAR
 Original Images used

 Final product.This took AGES!



MUM'S STEEL MAGNOLIAS
Adding my Mum into the cast of Steel Magnolias, her favourite movie.
I used this on a birthday card for her.



STEPH'S NEW MOON
Well, Stephanie was very excited to see herself groping Taylor Lautner!.
This was blown up to movie poster size for a birthday present.


© Darren Cotzabuyucas - DC Design.